ZERO PLAGIARISM5 REFERENCES NOT MORE THAN 5 YEARSNOTEPatient is 75 years old African American Female with past medical history of dementia, seizure disorder, cervical stenosis, s/p cervical discectomy and fusion, chronic back pain, numbness both arms and general debility, depression being seen and examined for continuity of care and med reconciliation. No reduction in medication recommended. Patient to continue on Mirtazapine 15mg at bed time. Patient is stable.Students will:Develop diagnoses for clients receiving psychotherapy* Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disorders** The Assignment related to this Learning Objective is introduced this week and submitted in Week 4.Select a client whom you observed or counseled this week. Then, address the following in your Practicum Journal:Describe the client (without violating HIPAA regulations) and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications. Using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Health Disorders, 5th edition (DSM-5), explain and justify your diagnosis for this client. Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling this client. Support your approach with evidence-based literature..
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.