Follow the instructions in the word file attached below carefully.
Read the articles on the instructions word file.
Read the discussion board file attached below.Write an essay to reflect on the concepts discussed in the course Accountability
(Discussion post word files attached below & combination of the assigned readings links included below).
· Length: 600 to 750 words
· Format: Word, Times New Roman, 12 pt, double space
· Document at least 2 materials referenced from class materials
Choose a policy area of public or nonprofit service which include but not limited to: healthcare, immigration, anti-terrorism, drug enforcement, housing, mental health care, law enforcement, environmental protection, education, income security, food security, climate change, zoning and land use, economic development, fire protection, water/sewer provision, banking regulation, etc.
Answer the following questions:
· What type of accountability arrangement do you think is most important in your policy area?
· What is a challenge when addressing accountability in public and/or nonprofit service in your policy area?
· How would you address this challenge?
Build an answer based on a combination of the assigned readings, the class discussion, and your independent research. As you are writing your essay, think about class discussions and terms from the reading which apply to your example, and incorporate them into your essay.
Build an answer based upon 1) a combination of the assigned readings links below, 2) the class discussion Word file attached below , 3) and your own thoughts and experiences
· Make necessary transitions between paragraphs
· Write an introduction, answer all the 3 questions.
· Write a one paragraph conclusion
· Include a reference list
CSR or Corporate Social Responsibility is a subject that has been extensively analyzed and discussed – it is generally agreed that CSR is one of the major themes that for-profit organizations need to approach and deal with. The aim of this article is to explain the reasons for which social responsibility is also used within the non-profit framework, as well as the reasons for which its use is even more necessary than within the corporate sector. After the introduction and a first part which focuses on the motivations of setting up SR3 practices within the paradigm of NPOs4 , the analysis will proceed to a brief description of two of the primary instruments used to report on social responsibility matters. The central questions to be examined will, therefore, be two:
1. Why do we need Social Responsibility for the Non-Profit Organizations? and
2. Which are the instruments to be used by the NPOs to report on SR?
https://s3.amazonaws.com/blackboard.learn.xythos.prod/5a3434ca259b6/2156541?response-cache-control=private%2C%20max-age%3D21600&response-content-disposition=inline%3B%20filename%2A%3DUTF-8%27%27Non-Profit%2520Accountability%2520%2528Hungary%2529.pdf&response-content-type=application%2Fpdf&X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Date=20201012T030000Z&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Expires=21600&X-Amz-Credential=Accountability in Public Service
1- Why is accountability in public service important?
The establishment of trust between two people is always very important. When there is trust, it means that one can easily entrust their property to be taken care of by any other individual without any fear. This is one of the reasons why public trust is very important in public service. Accordingly, the citizens of any country have entrusted the money they have paid through taxes to the public services. For this reason, it is very important that the public sector repays and show the public that they can feel safe when their money is in their hands. As well as, this applies on other situations not only money and taxes concern. The second reason why the public sector is important because they should make sure it maintains accountability by avoiding facing lawsuits that are not necessary (Gray, 1993).
2- What makes accountability challenging?
The first thing that makes accountability difficult is the availability of very many resources with only a few people to manage and monitor. This means that if a specific crisis in the public sector was to arise, and it involves loss of money for example, then it becomes very difficult to track and know who took what and from where. Secondly, there is a lot of secrecy in the public sector, this makes it very difficult for the superiors to oversee the work of the employees to realize when something is going on. Thus, at times disclosing a lot in the public sector may put the government at risk.
3- Be sure to provide an example of why you believe accountability is important in public service and post the link.
An example, flint was caught up in a saga that would have been avoided if only he was open and maintained public accountability. In this case, after changing the water supply, the alternative acquired used water that had more chemicals in it and posed a threat to the health of the public. For this reason, several individuals ended up being charged with crimes that they could not have faced in the first place. Which will lead such people are accorded jail sentences, that will have ruined their careers live. In order to this case, we can obviously feel the importance of accountability in public services.
Gray, A., & Jenkins, B. (1993). Codes of accountability in the new public sector. Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.