While this weeks topic highlighted the uncertainty of Big Data,the author identified the following as areas for future research. Pick one of the following for your Research paper.:Additional study must be performed on the interactions between each big data characteristic, as they do not exist separately but naturally interact in the real world. The scalability and efficacy of existing analytics techniques being applied to big data must be empirically examined. New techniques and algorithms must be developed in ML and NLP to handle the real-time needs for decisions made based on enormous amounts of data. More work is necessary on how to efficiently model uncertainty in ML and NLP, as well as how to represent uncertainty resulting from big data analytics. Since the CI algorithms are able to find an approximate solution within a reasonable time, they have been used to tackle ML problems and uncertainty challenges in data analytics and process in recent years.Your paper should meet the following requirements:• Be approximately 3-5 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.• Follow APA guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.• Support your response with the readings from the course and at least five peer-reviewed articles or scholarly journals to support your positions, claims, and observations. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.• Be clear with well-written, concise, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.