Instructions for properly completing the assignment:
Due Sunday of Week 4 by 11:59 PM
Submit a paper on the main method of user research, include the following:
UX impact an organization or business success or failure based on usability, accessibility, reliability, desirability, speed, stability and security
Explain the ethical implications of using psychology in UX design
Demonstrate use of UX techniques (Use screenshots, flow charts, shapes, smartArt, images or diagram of sample products, processes, etc. to illustrate and descriptive texts to explain UX techniques).
Your assignment should be about 2 pages in length. Pages Title, Table of Content, References do NOT recon in the Assignment length.
IMPORTANT: The paper must meet the APA format criteria established by the American Psychological Association. The example of APA format can be found here: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/documents/APA%207%20Student%20Sample%20Paper.pdf
Use at least 1 peer-reviewed (scholarly source-see guidance below) and 3 total references. Support your responses from the references listed–do not list a reference if you did not use it in your paper.
Matching percent from direct quotes should not exceed 15%.
Grammatical, spelling or punctuation—ensure the writing is grammatically correct, clear and concise. The response should be well formulated and easy to read and understand. Use correct terminology when needed. Grammarly is a great source to check your writing.
SOURCES TO CONSIDER:
● What is Plagiarism: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/avoiding_plagiarism/plagiarism_faq.html
● What is Plagiarism and How to Avoid It: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iw8J4Bwygs
● [email protected]: https://www.apus.edu/apus-library/resources-services/Writing/writing-center.html
● Purdue Online Writing Lab: https://owl.purdue.edu/writinglab/students/navigating_WL.html
● APA General Format: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html
● Grammarly for Reviewing Papers and Writing: https://www.grammarly.com/
Instruction for properly completing the assignment:
1. Download the attached template called “ENTD120_Assignment3_LastNameFirst.doc “.
2. Change the file name by applying your Last Name and First Name in place of the LastNameFirst.
3. Then upload to Assignment for grading.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.