Week 3 Assignment: Analyzing a Written TextLast week, you selected an argumentative article from a news source to summarize. This week’s assignment is to write a rhetorical analysis of the same article. Watch the video below about writing an analysis. Content and format requirementsContent:Introduce the article by title and author early in the analysisBriefly summarize the article before addressing the following questions:What is the main point/purpose of the article? How does the author support this point or make it convincing? Is the article convincing? Why?What sort of character/authority (ethos) does the author create through the text? How does the author establish their credibility?Appeals to the audience: Does the author use Pathos (emotion), Logos (logic), or Kairos (timeliness)? How do these appeals further the purpose?What tone or style does the author use? Is the language formal or informal? What do you notice about word choice (such as repeated words) and the arrangement of ideas? What effect does this tone and style create? How does it further the author’s purpose?Format:APA paper format350-500 words Organization requirementsAnalysis is presented in a logical, sequential orderTransitions link ideas within and between paragraphs to unify the discussionSource/ SupportrequirementsAdequate and appropriate evidence to support the discussion.Include examples, quotations, and paraphrases from the article to support your points.All quotations and paraphrases must be cited with APA in-text-citations.Include an APA Style References page.Technical requirementsWrite in third person (objective voice) – avoid I or You statements.Use standard conventions of English: punctuation, capitalization, complete sentencesSpellcheck and proofread your work.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.