I posted the EXERCISE 1’s video as the second file below.
EXERCISE 2’s video have link, already posted in the first fileExercise 1
Watch the California Milk Advisory Board video (posted as the second file, no link).
1. What were the promotional mix elements (or IMC tools) used in the “happy cows” campaign?
2. What was the market opportunity identified by the California Milk Advisory Board? What made it a market opportunity?
3. What was the unifying symbol of the campaign? Why was it important?
4. What was/were the market segment(s) targeted by the campaign? What segmentation approach do you think they used? Briefly explain why.
5. Which consumer promotion tactics were used in the campaign?
In this exercise, you will identify elements of the communication process and then analyze the source, message, and channel factors for Toyota’s Sienna campaign. First, watch the “Swagger Wagon” video for the Toyota Sienna, which you can view at
(If clicking the link above doesn’t work, please copy and paste the URL in a new browser window instead)
1. Who is the source for the Sienna “Swagger Wagon” ad?
2. Who are the receivers and audience of this campaign?
3. What is the meaning that the company is trying to convey in the Sienna campaign?
4. What appeal is being used in this campaign?
5. How can feedback for this entire Sienna campaign be collected, and how would it determine effectiveness of the campaign?HandBrake 0.9.4 2009112300
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.