***ANSWER EACH QUESTION 250 WORDS MIN EACH***
Discussion Questions: After thoroughly reading this week’s course material, choose one potential weapon from one of the chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear (CBRN) categories (i.e. you could select Tularemia, which could be a potential biological weapon). Write in your own words your assessment of your selected potential weapon’s characteristics, accessibility, consequences of terrorists using that weapon based in researched facts.
Discussion Questions: How would you categorize the 17 various agencies and offices that make up the U.S. Intelligence Community? In other words, are their groupings you can place some agencies into together based on purpose or typology. Name four members of the U.S. Intelligence Community that you think are the most important players in supporting the Homeland Security Enterprise with intelligence. Do you think it is really necessary that the U.S has 17 intelligence agencies?
Discussion Questions: What are the desired characteristics of a national strategy document? How does the National Security Strategy of the United States of America (2017) address homeland security and homeland defense?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.