· Which of the top three traits identified for your role do you think are the most important?
· Is there another trait that is not defined for your selected role that you think is important? Be sure to support your choice with real-world examples and discuss the outcome on the product, either good or bad.Scrum.org, © 2016 All Rights Reserved | 1
According to the Scrum Guide, Scrum is a framework within which people can address complex
problems, and productively and creatively develop products of the highest possible value. It’s a tool
organizations can use to increase their agility.
Within Scrum self-organizing, cross-functional, and highly productive teams do the work: creating
valuable releasable product increments. Scrum offers a framework that catalyzes the teams learning
through discovery, collaboration and experimentation.
A great Scrum Team consists of a Product Owner who maximizes value, a Scrum Master who enables
continuous improvement and a Development Team who focuses on delivering high quality product
For sure this sounds great!
But what are the characteristics of such a great Scrum Team?
This white paper will answer that question. It offers a detailed description of the characteristics and
skills of a great Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team.
If you know any other characteristics of a great Scrum Team, feel free to share them with me at
Characteristics of a Great Scrum Team
Scrum.org, © 2016 All Rights Reserved | 2
The Product Owner
The Product Owner is responsible for maximizing the value of the product and the work of the
Development Team. It’s a one-person role that brings the customer perspective of the product to a
The Product Owner is responsible for:
Developing and maintaining a product vision and market strategy;
Ordering and managing the Product Backlog;
Involving stakeholders and end-users in Product Backlog refinement and backlog
Alignment with other Product Owners when needed from an overall product, company or
A GREAT PRODUCT OWNER…
Embraces, shares and socializes the product vision. A great Product Owner represents
the customers voice and creates a product vision together with the stakeholders. Every
decision is taken with the product vision in mind. This ensures sustainable product
development, provides clarity for the development team and increases the chances of product
Exceeds the customer’s expectation. A great Product Owner truly understands the
customer’s intentions and goals with the product and is able to outstrip its expectations.
Customer delight is the ultimate goal!
Is empowered. A great Product Owner is empowered to take decisions related to the
product. Sure, creating support for his decisions might take some time, but swiftly taking
important decisions is a primary condition for a sustainable pace of the development team.
Orders the product backlog. A great Product Owner understands that the product backlog
should be ordered. Priority, risk, valu
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.