University of Phoenix – DAT/390 – Individual: U.S. Student Aid Initial Database SchemaMaterials: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/about/data-center/schoolYou are assigned a project to evaluate higher education student aid data from the U.S. government to answer the following questions:Which schools generate the highest amount of debt for the average student who attends?What is the employment rate for the students who graduate from this school?You will complete this project through weekly Individual Assignments. Each weekly assignment builds on previous assignments.This week, you will complete an initial review of the data and prepare an initial database schema and data discrepancy recommendation.Download the following spreadsheets or CSV files:School Code List https://ifap.ed.gov/ifap/fedSchoolCodeList.jspMost current spreadsheets for Loan Volume, Grant Volume, and Campus-Based Volume https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/about/data-center/student/title-ivGainful Employment Information https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/about/data-center/school/ge/dataDevelop a database schema diagram based on the data tables you downloaded in Microsoft® Visio® that includes:The identification of metadata that needs to be included in each tableAnnotation of the diagram to identify where there may be schematic discrepancies between the data sourcesSummarize your recommendations for resolving anticipated discrepancies and identify which strategy you would use to validate the data quality in a Microsoft® Word document.Note: You will use the downloaded files and your drafted schema in the Week Two Individual Assignment titled, “U.S. Student Aid Database Schema and Query Recommendations.”Submit your Microsoft® Visio® file and Word file to the Assignment Files tab.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.