Topic: Self-Driving Cars – Autonomous vehicles require incredible data processing capabilities and system speeds needed to mimic the timing of human reflexes. Companies like Ouster are developing light imaging, detection, and ranging applications that are the key to standard improvements like lane control and adaptive cruise control. But are also turning fully autonomous vehicles into mobile data centers, allowing driverless cars to make real-time, complex decisions. Is this a good thing? Will society ultimately benefit from these technologies? Or will this trend put hundreds of thousands of Americans out of work who drive for a living?Section:PART 1: INTRODUCTION – 100 wordsPART 2: HISTORY – 100 wordsPART 3: ADVANCEMENTS and FAILURES – 1000 words.PART 4: FINAL CONCLUSION – 800 wordsPART 5: PPT for the research paperA minimum of FIVE solid references ( NO WIKIPEDIA ) and should not be older than 5 years.Need a plagiarism report.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.