To practice using the statistical techniques we are learning, you need to collect some data to use for the remainder of the course. Create a survey and administer it to at least 30 people. You can do this via any of the popular online survey websites such as SurveyMonkey© or SurveyGizmo©. Both of these are free online tools you can use to create an anonymous online survey.SurveyMonkey:http://wwww.surveymonkey.com SurveyGizmo:http://www.surveygizmo.comSharing the link on social media and/or having classmates participate should help you get to 30 participants quickly. Remember to assure them that the results are anonymous. Getting at least 30 responses is not optional. Don’t forget friends, family, and co-workers. You must have at least 30 respondents. Your survey should include a question of your choosing as well as the following three demographic questions:What is your current age? Are you male or female? What is your current annual household income?You can include any other questions you wish. Here are some examples:How many hours a day do you spend on social media? In an average week, how many minutes do you participate in exercise? How many hours per week do you watch television?Strong Suggestion: Do not have choices as your options. Leave the question blank for your respondent to input their answer.Place your survey link in both your initial response to this post and in the Week 4 Discussion Board titled Post your survey link. Please help out your classmates and participate in each other’s surveys in order to help one another collect a minimum of 30 responses.Once you have administered the survey, input the data collected in StatCrunch to utilize in subsequent week’s discussion questions. Post the link to your survey and collect a minimum of 30 responses. Please note: You may complete this discussion prompt prior to collecting all 30 responses to your survey. Describe the question(s) you included in your survey. Why did you choose the question you included? After administering the survey, do you still think it was a good question to ask? Why or why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.