There are five core factors of knowledge and skills that nurse’s need to be aware of and practice in order to become effective leaders. These five factors are: (1) being able to motivate your team members to accomplish specific team goals, (2) being able to communicate assertively, (3) manage stress in a positive, effective manner, (4) being able to build a team who are respectful of others and cooperative, and (5) being able to solve problems effectively (Hill & Howlett, 2013).Choose two of these factors, you feel are most important in leadership, and explain why you feel they are important and give one example of how you would implement each factor as a nurse supervisor. Please use cite outside sources used.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.