The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) urge employers (owners and operators) to conduct a root cause analysis following an incident or near miss at a facility. A root cause is a factor that caused a nonconformance and should be permanently eliminated through process improvement. Root cause analysis is a collective term that describes a wide range of approaches, tools, and techniques used to uncover causes of problems.Instructions:Consider an accident involving injuries in which you are familiar: perhaps something that happened in your personal life, something at work, or something you heard, viewed, or read about in the news. In a 3 page paper, analyze and discuss the following concepts as they pertain to work safety and root cause analysis:https://www.osha.gov/dts/vtools/construction/crane_powerline_fnl_eng_web_transcript.html What was the nature of the work or activity taking place? Describe the environment surrounding the activity What planning was involved prior to the activity taking place? How could the activity have been better planned in terms of keeping people safe? What mitigation strategies will be implemented in activities similar to this one that might prevent the results of this event?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.