The Jon Benet Ramsey case includes an extensive handwritten ransom note. Both parents were asked to submit handwriting example. Mrs. Ramsey’s handwriting was similar to that of the ransom note. After researching the case, what are your conclusions? Did she write the note? If so, what are the comparisons? Make sure to click on the links on the website. Not all of them work so I added a few below so that you see the exemplars from John and Patsy Ramsey. Link (Links to an external site.)https://www.mediafire.com/file/du1qtc81li0ulck/Screen+Shot+2022-04-24+at+9.11.58+PM.png/fileAdditional Exemplar Links:https://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/threads/handwriting-comparisons-of-john-patsy-ramsey-with-ransom-note-author.5354/ (Links to an external site.)https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey/comments/ja508c/johns_and_patsys_handwriting_samples/ (Links to an external site.)http://solvingjonbenet.blogspot.com/2017/11/john-and-patsy-opposite-hand-samples.html (Links to an external site.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.