Review the article, “The Five Competitive Forces That Shape Strategy,” from Harvard Business Review.Assignment: The article “The Five Competitive Forces That Shape Strategy,” from Harvard Business Review, presents a comprehensive view of how five major competitive forces shape the industry and strategic planning of businesses. Each force has specific ways that shape competition, which may influence strategy.Write a 1,750-word paper on the relationship between IT and a company’s competitive advantage or strategy.1. Identify and briefly describe five specific areas where IT represents a risk to a company’s competitive advantage.2. Identify and briefly describe five specific areas in which IT may support or promote a company’s competitive advantage.3. Select a disadvantage you identified, and provide a detailed scenario of how it would occur and what steps might be taken to reduce the risk.4. Select an advantage you identified and provide a detailed scenario of how it could be leveraged to improve a company’s competitive advantage.include complete referrences and citations.here is the webistes for the referrences:http://www.csoonline.com/article/2124311/security-leadership/5-ways-to-address-it-risk-for-competitive-advantage.htmlI need this paper only rewriten here is Turnitin report. harvard business review
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.