The Brown and Green reading (pp 8-12), lists several models of instructional design, including:The Systems Approach Model for Designing InstructionKemp, Morrison, and Ross’ Instructional Design PlanMerrill’s Pebble-in-the-Pond ModelSuccessive Approximation ModelADDIESelect one of the models you believe to be the most effective for classroom needs. In your post, share why you agree with the features of the model and justify how the model can better meet learner needs and teacher goals. Do you have a real-life experience you can share? Have you ever utilized any of the models? include examples from real life.Please use APA-citation format when you reference course materials in your post. Reference1. Brown, A. H. & Green, T. D. (2016). The essentials of instructional design: Connecting fundamental principles with process and practice. Routeldge. https://ikhsanaira.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/the-essential-of-instructional-design.pdfComplete the reading pp 3-86 (Parts I & II)Part IChapters 1 and 2 provide background information that you will find useful as you begin your study of instructional design. Chapter 1 is an overview of the history, traditions, and current state of the discipline of instructional design. Chapter 2 describes how people think and learn. This chapter introduces and reviews cognition and the basic cognitive functions as well as the most popular description of what learning is and how it occurs.Part IIChapters 3, 4, and 5 describe the instructional design processes that help to answer the question, What type of intervention is needed? Chapter 3 introduces the principles, processes, and practices of needs analysis, which helps determine what kind of change the instruction should help to bring about. Chapter 4 introduces task analysis, which is a way of understanding the content and/or tasks that will form the basis for the instruction being developed. Chapter 5 explains learner analysis, which is a way of getting to know the people for whom the instruction is
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.