When managing staff resources, educational leaders should seek to assign teachers and staff to roles and responsibilities that match their professional skills, abilities, and interests in a way that will be best for student success.
For this assignment, take on the role of school principal at either an elementary or secondary school. You have several projected vacancies in various grades and subjects.
In 250-500 words, use either the “Antelope Elementary School Hiring Scenario” or the Antelope High School Hiring Scenario” to decide if you will fill these positions from your current faculty or accept outside applications to fill these projected vacancies.
Address the following as a part of your planning, rationalizing your choices specific to:
District policy and/or collective bargaining procedures, seniority requirements, union or professional association mandates
Teacher screening procedures
How well the teacher collaborates with staff and community members to maintain a sense of involvement and trust
How their actions align with the ethical principles of compassion and concern for the common good
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.