Task: You will create a TED like talk, including visual aids, that you will present to the class. The talks should be between 7-10 minutes long and can be on any topic you like as long as it is appropriate (if unsure, ask the professor before). Deliverables: 7-10 minute presentation in front of the class on Mar 27Visual Aids (in the form of PowerPoint or other) that must be submitted by 5am Mar 27Speech Write Up (as you should NOT be reading directly off of your slides) with a detailed roadmap and your sources in an APA Bibliography which must be submitted as a separate .pdf document by 5am March 27, 2022Grading: /40 marks, 30% of your final gradeIntroduction (with hook) /5Body (logic, flow, cohesion) /5Conclusion (strong finish, ending message) /5Public Speaking Skills (body language, engagement) /5Connection to Visual Aids (but not over use) /5Visual Aids (well constructed and useful) /5Speech Write-Up (Roadmap and sources) /10
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.