Task: In order to practice this, you will be given a topic and will have to plan two different presentations about it, one using primarily Logos and one primarily using Pathos. Create a PowerPoint presentation with the core ideas and slide headings (you probably want to include a little supplementary information as well). Think of it as an enhanced table of contents. You will need to write an introduction, have the body points and sub points, and a conclusionfor each presentation. The Logos presentation will need to incorporate data (typically showcased in graphs and charts) and the Pathos will need to include elements of story telling. Each presentation should be 10-15 slides long(so 20-30 slides total) and you should have and APA bibliography at the end of each presentation. Topic: Does technology make us more lonely?Grading: Out of 40 marks (15% final grade)Logos outlineIntroduction /5Logical flow of ideas /5Incorporates data /5Conclusion /5Pathos outlineIntroduction /5Logical flow of ideas /5Use of storytelling /5Conclusion /5
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.