Question 3, 4 and 6 onlyBCO127 Applied Management Statistics Task brief & rubrics
Task: Final assignment
This is an individual task. You are asked to answer all the questions in the proposed case.
All students must submit their own file in the midterm assignment evaluation submission point.
You can upload an Excel File, but make sure that it’s clearly indicated what the figures correspond to. Also make sure that the steps are clearly indicated.
A regression analysis has been conducted between the annual income (in 1000 euros) and the work experience (in years) of people with 0.05 significance level. The results are summarized below.
Adjusted R Square
Variable X 1
Ex. 1. Define the independent and dependent variables. What can you say about the correlation between them? (10 points)
Ex. 2. Interpret R Square. (15 points)
Ex. 3. State the hypotheses tested (15 points)
Ex. 4. Test whether the independent variable have a significant effect on the dependent variable with 0.05 significance level? Write your conclusion.
Ex. 5. Write the regression model and interpret the coefficients. (20 points)
Ex. 6. Estimate the average annual income of a person who has 15 years of work experience. (15 points)
Submission: Week 7 – Due on Friday 11th September 2022, 23:59 CEST, Via Moodle
Weight: This task is a 60% of your total grade for this subject, as indicated in the course outline
Submission file format: Excel File with all the answers, clearly identifying all steps & results, and including comments for each step
· Font: Arial 12 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography, if any, have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
This task assesses the following learning outcomes:
· Design and explain statistical models, perform analysis and solve real-world problems.
· Understand concepts, formulas, and techniques of statistics through applied examples.
· Understand statistical language and develop statistical thinking.
· Interpret results of statistical analysis.
The student demonstrates an
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.