Sociology courseno word limit Instructions:We would like to think we are free of prejudices and we do not discriminate against anyone… That is until we get into contact with an unfamiliar culture or with a member of a group we are socialized into be prejudiced.It is nearly impossible to face our prejudices on our own because we are still using our own biased thoughts when we do that. So in order to offset this, I am providing you with the Bogardus scale to measure your distance to minority groups and the Implicit Association Test (IAT) designed by Harvard University.Bogardus Scale: Insert a racial/ethnic/religious minority group in the brackets and try to find your positionIAT: Follow the link and the instructions and choose Racial IAT (you can try other tests as well)After practicing both tasks a few times, take a moment to reflect and share your results with us hereTry to connect your experience with what you learned this week.While reflecting, think about the reasons behind your answers. What exactly are you feeling when you evaluate your relationship with these groups? Are you surprised at the results? Do you think you can minimize your prejudice with effort? Or maybe you think your feelings are justified.Note: This is a safe space to present your opinion, and honesty is encouraged. However, take special care in keeping the discussion civil and educated. It would be interesting to see the name of the minority groups you choose but you don’t have to share. You can anonymously reflect on your experience if you wish.Good luck!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.