Social Responsibility and EthicsThis week we focused on Social Responsibility & Ethics. Research a well-known company (examples Starbucks, Ben & Jerry’s, TOMs, GE, etc.) and explain their commitment to social responsibility and ethics. Be sure to address their policies, actions and how each impacts the chosen company and their effect on communities and the world. Be sure to use references and citations from research (facts, stats, numbers) to prove your paper.The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded: · Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.· Attempt APA style.· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.· Include cover page and reference page.· At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.· No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.· Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.· Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.