POSITIVE SOCIAL CHANGE
AssignmentPOSITIVE SOCIAL CHANGE
Nursing, at its very core, is a profession rooted in social change and growth. As a nurse returning to school to further your education, you can learn to enhance your practice to become a “Walden Scholar of Change.” The nursing professional holds a responsibility to serve the interests of people and society. As part of this responsibility, nurses are bound by Nursing’s Social Policy Statement. Consider how your own professional practice can expand in shaping the future of nursing, improving the profession, and enhancing the quality of the health care that nursing delivers.
Assignment: 2-to-3-page Paper
· In this Assignment, you will discuss how furthering your nursing education, with a focus on social change, will enhance your current practice and supports your future career planning. Nursing’s Social Contract entails expectations between the nursing profession and society to elevate the health of society.
· Choose 2 of Nursing’s Social Contract elements and discuss how they are foundational to your nursing practice. Elements include caring service; privacy of the patient; knowledge, skill, and competence; hazardous service; responsibility and accountability; progress and development; ethical practice; collaboration; promotion of the health of the public; etcetera.
· Address your future career planning. How do you intend to make a difference by confronting a current challenge in health care where you live, in your profession, or on a global scale?
· Support your responses with at least two scholarly sources from the Learning Resources and/or outside sources. Reference in proper APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.