show all work.
show all work.
MTH 162 Assignment 8 Dr. Honeycutt Due Name Show All Work 1.) ( 6pnts) Write the expression in algebraic form . , Round to the nearest hundredth. 1.) ( 6pnts) A ball is thrown so that the components of its initial velocity are 8.50 m/s upward and 9.20 m/s to the right . Determine the ball’s initial velocity (i.e. magnitude and direction) . 3.) (10pnts) Two wires hold a picture as shown. Determine the tension in the second wire and the weight of the picture. 36.0 24.0 1 sin tan 5 x − 0 x MTH 162 Assignment 8 Dr. Honeycutt 4.) (13pnts ) Spot walks 3 m north , turns and walks 10 m at 20 north of east finishing by walking 15 m at 40 east of south. Sketch a tip to tail figure and d etermine the dog’s displacement.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.