Segment 2Officers stop the car in front of 1157 Holbart Street. The Black man sees the car come to a stop but does not move. Two of the four officers get out of the car. There is noradio communication before the officers approach the man. Officer Scott holds up his police badge and calls out, “Police, can we have a word?” Officer Scott and Officer Dovidio begin moving toward the porch steps. The man does not respond but moves onto the porch. Segment Two QuestionsQuestion: Discuss and evaluate the decision of the two officers to get out of the car and approach the man.Answer:Question: What other options do the officers have? What are the possible consequences of these options?Answer:Question: What are possible explanations of why the man on the porch does not respond to the officers?Answer:Question: What would you do and why?Answer:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.