Scenario: You are interviewing for a position as a law enforcement officer who is expected to interact regularly with juveniles and adults. The hiring committee wants to choose a candidate who can write clearly and who demonstrates a solid understanding of standard procedures in the juvenile versus criminal justice systems. Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper comparing the procedures that law enforcement officers and courts should follow when interacting with juveniles versus adults during the stages of intake, prosecution, adjudication, and disposition. Choose 1 of the following videos from the University Library of a court session to use as an example scenario for this assignment: Rodrick: Juvenile Court in SessionMorris: Juvenile Court in SessionKenneth: Juvenile Court in SessionKymyada: Juvenile Court in SessionComplete the following in your paper: Summarize the case you chose and the legal issues facing the juvenile and the court.Define the role and key parameters of the juvenile justice system.Explain the function of juvenile vs. adult courts.Summarize the court’s philosophy of juvenile justice used in this case.Explain how law enforcement and the courts might have interacted differently with this person as a juvenile than if he or she had been an adult.Summarize the rights and confidentiality protections that exist for this juvenile that are not the same for adults. Use the State Profiles from the National Juvenile Defender Center and include at least 1 policy specific to your state that would be relevant in this case. My state is PennsylvaniaWhich community-based program do you think will be best suited to assist the troubled youth in your chosen scenario to help prevent further crimes? Justify your suggestions based on history, trends, causation theories, and the potential for reform. Use current statistics and data to support your claims.Use language and terms appropriate for each justice system when comparing juveniles versus adults.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Minimum 2 scholarly references are required.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.