Respond to the following prompt in a minimum of 175 words:Studies have shown that a causal relationship exists between culture and juvenile delinquent acts. Easy access to the Internet, television programs, video games, and pop music have been perceived as reasons for the decline in social values and morals in young people. These media sources normalize harmful lifestyles, like the use of drugs, rebellion toward family authority, and sexual irresponsibility. If this new culture of excessive exposure to media promotes delinquency, and teenagers are influenced to display undesired behavior, is it logical to say that the current sources of media contribute to juvenile delinquency?Is excessive exposure to media a causal factor or risk factor that leads to juvenile delinquency? Explain your reasons.Analyze the given scenario from a choice theory perspective and highlight the causations.How do learning theorists categorize the levels after which people are less likely to commit delinquent acts despite their exposure to popular media?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.