Your paper should be at least 8 pages long (body of paper, not including title page and reference list) and should include the following sections:
(1) Discussion of the issue, including a description of the issue and current status of the issue: statistics (what population(s) are affected? What is the magnitude of the issue?) and trends. This corresponds to the Introduction or Background section of an article.
(2) Current strategies or programs that address the issue—including an analysis of how well these strategies/programs are working. This corresponds to the Literature Review section of an article.
(3) Your recommendations for needed actions (supported by evidence.) Make sure you also discuss the relationship between what is being done and what you have determined should be done. (What do your recommendations address that current strategies are not addressing?) This (loosely) corresponds to the Methods, Results, and Discussion sections of an article.
(5) References in APA format (both in-text citations and Reference page)
For statistics and general descriptions of health issues you may use sources like the CDC, WHO, SAMHSA, NIH, etc. However, you must also use peer-reviewed sources in this paper. You can access the peer-reviewed literature through Google Scholar website and a database such as EBSCO or PubMed. I don’t like dictating a minimum number of sources, but you probably won’t have enough information to complete the paper without at least 4-5 peer-reviewed sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.