Outline of Movements in ArtIn Week Five, you will design an art gallery specific to a movement of your choice. To prepare for this project, this week, you will examine the five movements listed below.RenaissanceBaroqueRomanticismImpressionismModernismYou will create an outline that includes the following information for each of the five movements:The name and time period of the movementA brief description of the movement, including unique key characteristicsTwo works of art that incorporate the characteristics significant of the time period, including the basic identifying information, which includes: artist name, title of work, year completed, medium (materials from which the artwork is made), size, and current locationExampleName of Movement (time period)Description of movementArtwork significant to the movementArtist, title of work of art, year completed, regionArtist, title of work of art, year completed, regionName of Movement (time period)Description of movementArtwork significant to the movementArtist, title of work of art, year completed, regionArtist, title of work of art, year completed, regionUse at least two scholarly sources to support your points. The ProQuest and Credo Reference databases in the Ashford Online Library are helpful sources of information, as are the museum resources provided in Week One. To locate ProQuest and Credo Reference, visit the Ashford Online Library through the tab on the left navigation toolbar and select “Databases by Subject” and then “Visual and Performing Arts.”Your outline must be at least two pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages. Format your paper according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, located within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.Please follow the basic modified APA style citation format in the APA Artwork Citations document to reference works of art.Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.