Read the following two articles in the Electronic Reserve Readings for Week 1. (NOTE: The answers for the questions below must come at least in part from these two articles. Peer-reviewed research can also be used)Gunter, B., & Jensen, K. B. (2002). Part III: Chapter 13: The quantitative research process. Handbook of Media & Communication Research, 209-234.Jensen, K. B. (2002). Part III: Chapter 14: The qualitative research process. Handbook of Media & Communication Research, 235-253.Answer each question in 100-150 words each:Why is it important to be familiar with research about communication and the methods used to perform this research? Name and briefly characterize two quantitative research methods used in communications research. Include in your characterization two advantages and two disadvantages for each. Name and briefly characterize two qualitative research methods used in communications research. Include in your characterization two advantages and two disadvantages for each. What are two practical applications for communications research? What part do ethics play in communication research? Define and discuss informed consent, confidentiality, and anonymity in communication research. Which research methods better align with each theoretical perspective from the other Week 1 assignment? (for example, Systems theory can be best researched quantitatively as you can systematically test variables)Formatyour assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.