Quiz Three- Social Media in SportCitation Required after every response 1. Follow the social media communication efforts of a single team. Categorize every message disseminated by the team and try to uncover the organization’s strategies and objectives behind their social media communications.2. Discuss whether social media can truly be used as a tool to generate revenue. Do ticket offers posted on social media sites create new revenue for a team, or do they cannibalize other ticket sales efforts? How effective are teams at realizing ROI from their social media platforms?3. Find several examples of athletes, teams, and sport organizations that have gotten themselves into hot water by posting controversial or inappropriate items on social media. Discuss the implications on the athlete’s personal brand and on the teams, organizations, or sponsors associated with the offending poster.4. College athletics departments have struggled with managing student-athlete social media accounts. Some departments have chosen not to allow student-athletes to post information on social media and carefully manage information distributed from coaches’ and administrators’ accounts. Other departments have elected to give student-athletes and coaches free reign on what they post and how frequently they post. Put yourself in the position of an athletics director and develop a policy for managing student-athletes’ and coaches’ social media accounts.5. Research Rule 40, which is the International Olympic Committee’s policy on restricting Olympic athletes’ ability to mention their sponsors while participating in the Games. Rule 40 particularly limits Olympic athletes’ ability to communicate sponsor messages through social media at the peak of an athlete’s visibility. Discuss both sides of this issue.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.