Public Health Response to Natural Disaster Analysis AssignmentCompleted with Real World Clinical Experience #4-The U.S. and Global Response to Natural Disasters and Infectious DiseaseIndividual assignmentInstructions:Analyze the public health response of the U.S. or a developing country in regard to a natural disaster. For example, analyze the response to a recent disaster such as a specific hurricane, major flood, tornado, wildfire, or earthquake.1. Identify the type of disaster and where/when it occurred.2. Look for media reports, formal reports from agencies such as WHO or the CDC or city/county/state governments, or other websites that discuss the chosen disaster and can provide a glimpse into the PH response to the disaster.a. Consider and discuss the effectiveness of the PH responseb. Identify barriers and facilitators associated with the PH response c. Identify lessons learned from the PH response. 3. Create an 8-10 minute narrated PowerPoint/slideshow (10-12 slides) that:a. Describes and depicts the disaster. b. Identifies and describes barriers and mitigators affecting the ability of the PH community to respond effectively. c. Identifies and discusses at least two lessons learned by the PH community that can be carried forward to future responses. *(Please follow the Digital Media tutorial instructions for creating and uploading your assignment)4. Once your presentation is completed, do the following to submit your assignment:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.