BMI IndexYou are the nutritional coach for a local high school football team. You realize that some of the players are not up to par having returned from summer break. Realizing nutrition plays a key in a productive team, you decide to implement a Body Mass Index Program.Write a modularized Body Mass Index (BMI) Program which will calculate the BMI of a team player. The formula to calculate the BMI is as follows:BMI = Weight *703 / Height^2Note: Height^2 means, the value of Height raised to the power of 2.Your program should utilize the following functions:A method to obtain the weight of a playerA method to obtain the height of a playerA method to calculate the BMI of a playerA method to display the height, weight, and calculated BMIFor this project:You will submit your python code in either the original .py file, or copied into a .txt file.A screenshot of your code having been executed (run). How to Take a ScreenshotTips: Remember, changing a value that has been passed into a function does not change the original value. Data passed into functions are only copies of the original value.Remember to follow the guidelines of good program design. Make sure to use meaningful variable names, include comments as needed, and provide thoughtful output.Remember, while you can pass as many arguments into a function as you want, but a function can only return one thing at a time. Ideally, to use a function to modify a variable or object, you will pass that object into the function, along with any other needed information to make the modifications, make the modifications to the new local copy of the object inside of the function, and then return the modified object. Thus, you will overwrite the original object with the returned modified object.example 1: object1 = modifyFunction( object1 ) #returns modified object1example 2: object1 = modifyFunction( object1, newData ) #returns modified object1Example output:C:>python week3.pyWelcome to the BMI Index Calculator.Please begin by entering the student’s name, or 0 to quit: NathanPlease enter student’s height in inches: 70Please enter student’s weight in pounds: 135Nathan ‘s BMI profile:———————–Height: 70″Weight: 135 lbs.BMI Index: 19.4Enter next student’s name or 0 to quit: TobyPlease enter student’s height in inches: 73Please enter student’s weight in pounds: 310Toby ‘s BMI profile:———————–Height: 73″Weight: 310 lbs.BMI Index: 40.9Enter next student’s name or 0 to quit: 0Exiting program…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.