students will conduct an interview of a professional working in the field of aging, preferably in the discipline the student plans to enter.
An interview format with suggested questions will be provided in the uploaded file.
This paper should include research on the field of interest and on the aging position (example: role responsibilities, clients served, skills/credentials required, etc.).
Also, included in the paper is a summary of the interview, with reactions to the individual’s work with the elderly and new insights provided by the interview.
Example: Conduct an interview with a program or service administrator (assisted living community, glacier hills.).
This paper should be 5 to 6 pages in length for the body of the paper.Interview of a Social Work Professional
I. Company/Agency. https://glacierhills.org/
a. How is it funded?
b. How is it structured? (for-profit vs non-profit; organizational chart; who is in charge; what are major departments)
c. What is the mission of the organization?
d. When was the organization established?
e. Who are the clients served (target population)?
f. What other organizations if any provide similar services within the community?
g. What other organizations do they collaborate with for optimal service delivery?
h. How would you describe the organizational culture of this agency?
II. Roles and duties of the Professional
a. What led them to pursue a career in social work?
b. What the skills/credentials required for their specific job?
c. Where have they worked since obtaining their degree?
d. How long have they worked in their current field of social work practice?
e. Describe what they do in their current position (the position in the field of practice you
are writing about)?
f. What do they find most rewarding about their job?
g. What do they find most challenging about their current job?
h. What has been most stressful in this job?
i. What do they see as the most pressing social problems confronting their clients?
j. What ethical challenges have they had to face in their job?
k. What advice would they have for a new social worker considering going into this field
l. Social work can be rewarding but challenging as well. What self-care strategies do you recommend for new social workers?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.