It is important to understand what information systems are and why they are essential for running and managing a business. The case studies below will provide you with an opportunity to review many of the concepts covered in this course. These case studies provide you with an opportunity to critically analyze events that are taking place in real-life organizations. This helps to develop your critical thinking and research skills as you research each of these scenarios.
For this assignment, you will review four case studies. Then, in a PowerPoint presentation, you will evaluate the studies and address each of the requirements listed below, using both critical thinking and theory as well as supporting documentation.
Review and analyze the Chapter 1 Case Study “Will the Coronavirus Pandemic Make Working from Home the New Normal?” and address the following in a minimum of four slides:
· Define the problem described in this case. What are the management, organization, and technology issues raised by this problem?
· Identify the information technologies used to provide a solution to this problem. Was this a successful solution? Why, or why not?
· Will working from home become the dominant way of working in the future? Why, or why not?
Review and analyze the Chapter 2 Case Study “Is Social Business Good Business?” and address the following in a minimum of four slides:
· Identify the management, organization, and technology factors affecting adoption of internal corporate social networks.
· Compare the experiences implementing internal social networks of the organizations described in this case. Why was Standard Bank successful? What role did management play in this process?
· Should all companies implement internal enterprise social networks? Why, or why not?
Review and analyze the Chapter 8 Case Study “Is the Equifax Hack the Worst Ever—and Why?” and address the following in a minimum of four slides:
· Identify and discuss the security and control issues that resulted from flaws in Equifax security and control.
· What management, organization, and technology factors contributed to these problems?
· Discuss the impact of the Equifax hack.
· How can future data breaches like this one be prevented? Explain your answer.
Review and analyze the Chapter 15 Case Study “Rethinking Global Supply Chains” and address the following in a minimum of three slides:
· Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of global supply chains.
· What measures can companies take to mitigate supply chain risk?
· Should companies continue to maintain global supply chains? Explain your answer
In formatting your PowerPoint presentation, do not use the question-and-answer format; instead, use bullets, graphs, and/or charts in your slides to identify important points, and then discuss those points in the speaker notes of each slide. The speaker notes section of each slide should not repeat slide information, but serve as an area in which you augment or elaborate on slide information
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.