Research Project :Power Point
After reading the short novel “Animal Farm” (located as a pdf file in Content 1 of D2L),
or after viewing the “Animal Farm” movie located in the Unit 4 of D2L, present how
“Animal Farm” is similar to 3 various pieces of work that are in the content box (Units 1-
4) for example, you can show
how “Animal Farm” similar to the “Freedom River
how “Animal Farm” is similar to the “The Black Hole”
how “Animal Farm”
similar to the poem “We Wear the Mask”
(You can choose readings as well if you wish
as long as you use 3 different works). Highlight and explain the similarities you found,
one work at a time. You do not have to find connections of all the works together; you
are comparing “Animal Farm” to one work at a time. Be as creative as you can. You
may choose any one of the following modes to present your similarities: 1.Write a
2. Create a PowerPoint;
To clarify, you can use any of the material in Units 1-4 to compare (some suggestions
are listed below):
Think about the poem “We Wear the Mask.” How is the poem similar to
the story “Animal Farm?”
Think about the messages in the cartoon “Freedom River.” What
connections can you make to the story “Animal Farm?”
Think about what the world can learn from the video “The Black Hole” and
how is this similar to the story “Animal Farm?”
Make sure you compare 3 different works.
1. Proper grammar and mechanics.
2. Use specific examples for each work to show the similarities.
3. Use 3 different works.
4. 2 correctly formatted quotes
5. Please note that all papers get turned into Turnitin.com so make sure that you
present is yours and not taken from internet sources as plagiarism will lead to failing the
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.