Please answers all the questions and Include the questions on the paper. less than 10 % similarity.Read Chapter on DavisPlus: Discussionof Triaxialof action: Policy, Politics,and Nursing1- What is Policy?2-Explain each of them: Public policy— Private policy— Health policy— Social policy— Organizational policy?3- Who was F lorence Nightingale, and what was her contribution to the Nursing Field?4- Who wasLillian Wald?5- Who was Margaret Sanger, and in what way she helped to thedevelopments of Nursing Field?6_ what is (ICN), and what they do?7- What is s (NLCA) and they do?Jeanne Blum, RN, is a nurse in a LDRP unit. Recently, the policy and procedures manual for Jeanne’s unit included the premature rupturing of membranes of a laboring patient as a practice acceptable for nurses to perform. Jeanne and some of her coworkers shared their concerns over lunch about this new responsibility. They felt uncomfortable with the possibility of cord prolapse and other potential medical complications resulting from this practice. Jeanne gathered data from her state and many other states and noted that her hospital was not in compliance with her professional organization practice standards. Jeanne shared this information with her coworkers. She volunteered to contact the state board of nursing on their behalf to request a declaratory statement on the nurse’s role in the initiation of premature rupturing of uterine membranes. Her state board’s clinical practice committee reviewed her request for a declaratory statement and gathered information from other states. A formal declaratory statement was drafted by the board and made it available on its Web site. A letter from the board was sent to Jeanne’s institution, informing it of the declaratory statement, which stated that the task nurses were requested to perform was beyond their scope of practice based on the Nurse Practice Act.8-Which stage of the policy model does this scenario represent? ■
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.