Please answer /discuss the following 15 questions. Your answers should have detailed explanations. Topics: frequency division multiplexing, time division multiplexing, electromagnetic waves, radio-wave propagation, TDM in telephony, FDMA, TDMA access, spread spectrum, frequency-hopping systems, pseudo-random noise sequence, direct-sequence systems, attenuation, transmitting antenna gain, receiving antenna gain.Questions:1) A voice signal, has a maximum of 6KHz. How many of this signal will fit into a 1.8MHZ spectrum allocation (If using SSBSC Amplitude modulation)?2) A voice signal, has a maximum of 4KHz. How many of this signal will fit into a 1.2MHz spectrum allocation (If using DSB Amplitude modulation)?3) Explain the idea behind spread-spectrum technique.4) Is time switching possible with FDM (Frequency Division Multiplexing)? Explain.5) Explain what a PN (Pseudo-random noise) sequence is.6) Explain what “Spreading gain” is.7) Why is it preferable for all CDMA signals using a given frequency to have orthogonal PN codes?8) When do we use ground-wave propagation for better results?9) What are the advantages of ionospheric propagation?10) Define index of refraction.11) What are the similarities between radio waves and light waves?12) Explain why total reflection is possible when radiation travels from a medium of higher index of refraction to one with lower refractive index, but not when radiation travels in the other direction.13) What is the speed of radio waves in free space?14) What is the “attenuation of free space” due to?15) In a radio wave, what is the relationship between its polarization and electric field?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.