For your PA 1, you will research examples of bad business contracts. In the world of business, contracts are the key to success. What you put into writing, and agree to with your signature, can make or break your company. There are dozens of different contracts that you may have to create and/or sign, as a business owner: employment, vendor, marketing, intellectual property, lease or purchase, licensing agreements, and many more. It is vital to be able to identify a bad business contract. Far too many people get themselves into trouble because they signed on the dotted line, without understanding the terms first. Here is how to approach your professional assignment:
Review websites or journals to research examples of bad business contracts in history.
Pick one example of a bad contract. This could be a mistake, fraud, poor agreement, ambiguity, lack of clarity, or other examples discussed in class readings.
Develop a two- to three-page APA-formatted paper and include the source citation for the poor contract example. Be sure to describe the major issues of the bad contract you have selected.
If you had negotiated the contract, what changes would you have made to ensure a proper contract was signed by both parties?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.