Open the Test Scores Solution (Test Scores Solution.sln) file contained in the ClearlyVB2012Chap22Test Scores Solution folder. If necessary, open the designer window. Open the CodeEditor window. The btnSave control’s Click event procedure should allow the user to enter anunknown number of test scores, saving each score in a sequential access file. The btnCountcontrol’s Click event procedure should display (in a message box) the number of scores storedin the file. Code both procedures. Save the solution and then start and test the application.Close the Code Editor window and then close the solution.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.