Once you have selected the literary work you want to write about, you will need to select one of the Critical Lenses we have studied in this course: • Psychoanalysis • How a character’s mental state influences the work • Feminism • How the treatment of women and/or the perspectives/experiences of women influence the work • Historical Perspectives • How the time and place in which the work was written influences the work • How the historical events that took place at the time and place in which the work was written influences the work • Cultural Perspectives • How cultural norms, social expectations, or social issues at the time the work was written influence the work Please remember that there is no correct way to interpret a text. Your instructor is interested in your ability to generate an argument, articulate that argument, and support it up with sufficient, relevant examples from the literary text and outside, scholarly sources. The article is :*Danez Smith, “Dinosaurs in the Hood” MLA Format 1,100 words work cited page not included Thesis statement: African American people are much more than just stereotypes.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.