help with nursingRecord a 10–15 minute video reflection on your practicum experience, the development of your capstone project, and your personal and professional growth over the course of your RN-to-BSN program. A transcript of your video is not required.
You’re welcome to use any tools and software with which you are comfortable, but make sure you’re able to submit the deliverable to your faculty. Capella offers Kaltura, a program that records audio and video. Refer to
for more information about this courseroom tool.
The assessment requirements, outlined below, correspond to the scoring guide criteria, so address each main point. Read the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed. In addition, note the additional requirements for supporting evidence.
· Assess the contribution of your intervention to patient or family satisfaction and quality of life.
. Describe feedback received from the patient, family, or group on your intervention as a solution to the problem.
. Explain how your intervention enhances the patient, family, or group experience.
· Describe your use of evidence and peer-reviewed literature to plan and implement your capstone project.
. Explain how the principles of evidence-based practice informed this aspect of your project.
· Assess the degree to which you successfully leveraged health care technology in your capstone project to improve outcomes or communication with the patient, family, or group.
. Identify opportunities to improve health care technology use in future practice.
· Explain how health policy influenced the planning and implementation of your capstone project, as well as any contributions your project made to policy development.
. Note specific observations related to the baccalaureate-prepared nurse’s role in policy implementation and development.
· Explain whether capstone project outcomes matched your initial predictions.
. Discuss the aspects of the project that met, exceeded, or fell short of your expectations.
. Discuss whether your intervention can, or will be, adopted as a best practice.
. Describe the generalizability of your intervention outside this particular setting.
. Document the time spent (your practicum hours) with these individuals or group in the Academic Portal Volunteer Experience Form.
· Assess your personal and professional growth throughout your capstone project and the RN-to-BSN program.
. Address your provision of ethical care and demonstration of professional standards.
. Identify specific growth areas of which you are most proud or in which you have taken particular satisfaction.
· Communicate professionally in a clear, audible, and well-organized video.
Cite at least three scholarly or authoritative sources to support your assertions. In addition to your reflection video, submit a separate APA-formatted reference list of your sources.Intervention Feedback Form Assessment 4 Note: Please include this feedback in your capstone video. You do not have to submit the completed feedback form; it’s simply a guide to help you capture patient, family, or group feedback about your intervention.
1. Meeting date(s).
2. Length of the meeting(s) (in hours).
3. Location(s) of the meeting(s).
4. Describe the problem you were addressing.
5. Why was this a problem for the patient, family, or group?
6. What was your intervention?
7. How will the patient, family, or group apply the intervention?
8. How often will the intervention be used and under what circumstances?
9. How easy was it for the patient, family, or group to use the intervention?
10. Describe any challenges associated with the patient, family, or group’s use of the intervention.
11. Were instructions necessary?
12. What did the patient, family, or group say about using the intervention?
13. Was the intervention helpful?
14. How will the patient, family, or group continue to use the intervention?
15. Explain how the intervention positively or negatively affected the patient, family, or group’s life.
16. How can the effect be measured?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.