Imagine that you are working in a neurology
clinic. One of the neurologists tells you that as his or her practice is
expanding, he or she is having difficulty meeting the education needs
of his or her patients. Part of this problem is explaining the basic
neuroanatomical structures to the patients in layperson’s language so
that they understand their diagnoses and their underlying neurological
impairments. The neurologist asks you to create a written guide for the
patients, including both the CNS and the PNS. He or she describes what
the basic neuroanatomical structures are, where they are located, how
they interact, and what function they serve.
He or she asks you to name the structures by
using the correct technical language but to use layperson’s language as
much as possible elsewhere.
Your neuroanatomy guide should cover the following:
Basic neuroanatomical structures (including the CNS
and the PNS, as well as the structural packaging that protects the brain
from the environment)Locations of these structuresFunctions they serve (what functions damage to these areas may affect)How they interact
Be sure to explain the information in
layperson’s language and use graphics and pictures where helpful. Use
APA format when citing material from scholarly sources such as your
textbook and online notes. Include a cover page and a reference page
listing the resources you used to create your guide.
Your response should be at least 2 pages
long. Save the response as AU_PSY350_M1_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Submit your response to the M1 Assignment 3 Dropbox by Week 1, Day 7.
Assignment 3 Grading Criteria
basic neuroanatomical structures (including the CNS and the PNS, as
well as the structural packaging that protects the brain from the
environment) and their locations.
Described functions they serve and how they interact.
in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical
scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Explained the
information in layperson’s language and used graphics and pictures where
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.