Describe the transformation of the graph y = 2^x-4 from the parent graph, y = 2^xa. translated 4 units left and 1 unit up.b. translated 4 units right and 1 unit up.c. translated 4 units left and 1 unit down.d. translated 4 units right and 1 unit down.The amount g (in trillions of cubic feet) of natural gas consumed in the United States from 1940 to 1970 can be modeled by the equation below, where t is the number of years since 1940.g = 2.91(1.07)tEstimate the natural gas consumption in 1945.a. 4.12 trillion cubic feet.b. 4.08 trillion cubic feetc. 61.12 trillion cubic feetd. 15.57 trillion cubic feetWhich exponential growth model would model the following situation:You buy a commemorative coin for $105. Each year t, the value V of the coin increases by 3%a. V = 105(0.03)tb. V = 0.03(105)tc. V = 105(1.03)td. V = 105(3)tThe student enrollment E of a high school was 1200 in 1990 and increased by 12% per year until 1998. Which exponential growth model shows the school’s student enrollment in terms of t, the number of years since 1990?a. E = 12(1200)tb. E = 1200(1.12)tc. E = 1200(12)td. E = 1.15(1240)tYou deposit $1500 in a bank account. Find the balance after 2 years if the account has an interest rate of 2.5% and is compounded monthly.a. $9375b. $1575.94c. $1576.82d. $1506.27You want to have $3000 in your bank account after 5 years. How much should you deposit into a bank account that pays 3.25% interest compounded quarterly? Round to the nearest dollar.a. $2551b. $2881c. $3527d. $2552
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.