The Structure of the Technical Report Prepare a technical report based on Legal, Social and Ethical issues related to Multimedia. The technical report should be followed the given structure: Report should follow the given structure: Introduction (what is Multimedia?) (10 MARKS) Body: Legal, Social and Ethical issues in Multimedia (what are the Legal, Social and Ethical issues in Multimedia? discuss them)(10 MARKS) Proposed solutions to Legal, Social and Ethical issues. (use diagrams and examples)(10 MARKS) Results, recommendation and Summary :Discuss the strategic environment for protecting Multimedia.(10 MARKS) References. General Instructions: Examples taken from the internet should be cited with proper references. Copied work will be gets zero marks. Documentation Format: Required parts should be complete; all figures, tables and diagrams are clearly and logically identified and strongly support the text. The report should include a professional cover page and index. Proper font type (choose either Times New Roman or Arial for the entire document), black color and size 12 are applied with appropriate margins. Choose line spacing 2. Make all subheadings bold. Justify. All pages must be numbered. Please do it in a neat A4 Sheet. Number of pages between (10-20) pages. The plagiarism for the final report must be not more than 20%.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.