Module Discussion1. Marketing is often criticized because it “creates a consumer need for items they don’t actually need”. Support or refute this claim.2. Based on your analysis, could this change be based on the industry that you are evaluating? For example, do some industries focus on creating false needs whereas others focus on the consumer’s actual needs?Discussion Requirements:· Please ensure that the discussion question response is substantive in nature, which includes a minimum of 300 words.· Post a minimum of two follow-up posts to your fellow students. Please include at least 50 words in the individual responses to your peers.· Please avoid writing the minimum. Make sure that the response is topic-specific, relevant to the course material, and supported by outside academic sources through the use of in-text citations with the inclusion of a reference section.ReferenceAmstrong, G, Kotler, P, Harker, M, Brennan, R, (2009) Marketing: An introduction, Prentice Hall;
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.