Module 3 – CaseMARKETING STRATEGY AND INCLUSIVE MARKETING COMMUNICATIONSAssignment OverviewStrategies and Target MarketingWhile online shopping had been growing over the last decade, 2020’s pandemic and lockdowns propelled the activity to new heights. We will use this case to look at how online vs. in-store shopping is presented.Case 3 ResourcesTarget Market (2021)The Nature and Functions of Distribution (Place) (2021)Using Supply Chain Management to Increase Efficiency and Customer Satisfaction (2021)Promotion Strategy (2021)Sales Promotion (2021)The Huge Impact of Advertising (2021)Online Shopping vs In Store Shopping – Infographics (2021)Case AssignmentOnline vs. In-StoreUsing the module’s readings and at least one article published in 2020 or 2021 from Trident Library’s Business Source Complete (EBSCO), a full-text database, research marketing strategy, and target marketing for online vs. store-based business.Company BackgroundSelect a business that has both online and physical stores. Provide a background of the company; define the target market. Cite and reference your sources. (1/2 page) IBISWorld, used in Module 1, may be a good resource.The In-Store ExperienceResearch how the company promotes its store. Look to social media, traditional marketing, and articles about the store’s strategy. Provide an overview of how the store communicates with consumers. Consider its target markets. Cite and reference your sources. (1 page)Online ShoppingResearch how the company promotes its online shopping. Look to social media, its online store, and articles about the site’s strategy. Provide an overview of how the online store communicates with consumers. Consider its target markets. Cite and reference your sources. (1 page)Making ConnectionsBased on the research above, compare and contrast how the company markets its two shopping situations. Provide rationale. Cite and reference your sources. (1/2 page)No quotations are permitted in this paper. Each paragraph (except the introduction and conclusion) must contain at least one in-text citation.Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the sources in APA format. NOTE: failure to use research with accompanying citations to support content will result in reduced scoring “Level 2-Developing” on the grading rubric.This is a professional paper, not a personal one based on feelings. It must be written in the third person; this means words like “I”, “we”, and “you” are not appropriate.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.