Modeling with Decision TreesYou are a data scientist working at corporation ‘xyz’, you want to predict whether users will sign up for a subscription based service. You are to see if an online application and see if users sign up for the trial and use the site for a certain number of days, after which they can upgrade to a basic or premium service. As users sign up for the free trial, information about them is collected, and at the end of the trial, the site owners note which users chose to become paying customers.To minimize noise, the site collects some key information, 1) The site that referred them. 2) geographical location, how many page views, and service chosen.Using the starter code in the final project document, build a tree and print it out.Submit the following information to your instructor: Tree CodeComments / Analysis
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.