The “militia system” for fighting wars in America worked well enough up until the War of 1812. At that time, however, it was obvious that a professional army was necessary for the future security of the country. Describe the “new” military system developed in the U.S. after the War of 1812 (and existed up to the Civil War). Be sure to include in your essay: (a) Establishment of military academies, (b) Wars to test the new system, (c) Individuals who distinguished themselves in the military from 1812 to 1860.
The long discussion would
be a traditional narrative that is typically five paragraphs long. The first
paragraph should introduce the topic and state the student’s position / answer
to the question. It should contain between three-five (3-5) complete sentences,
including the thesis statement for the discussion. The second, third, and
fourth paragraphs are the body paragraphs. Each body paragraph should contain
between three-five (3-5) sentences, including the topic sentence (first
sentence of the body paragraph, states a main point that supports the thesis)
and at least two-three (2-3) specific examples per main point. The fifth and
final paragraph should begin with a restatement of the thesis. It should be
three-five (3-5) complete sentences, and include a brief summary/conclusion of
the student’s answer to the question. It is essential, particularly in the
survey courses, for students to provide cites and footnotes for their work in
untimed exams. For History majors, citations must adhere to the Chicago Style
format but perfection is not expected. Non-History majors can use APA or MLA
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.