Medical malpractice cases fall under negligence tort law. The elements of a medical malpractice case are 1. Duty, 2. Breach of that duty, and 3. Causation. All 3 elements must be met. In establishing duty the attorney and expert witness will reference several sources including a) professional standards, b) acceptable regional practices, c)textbooks used to train the medical professional.An inpatient fell while going from her bed to the bathroom. She was walking with the support of the IV pole which fell when it encountered the electrical cord on the floor. This caused the patient to fall and she broke her hip in the fall. There were no ambulation precautions in her chart. She was not on any pain killer medication or restraints.Number your responses!1. was the patient harmed?2. was that patient harmed due to the breach of duty? Why or why not?3. what standard supports your answer?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.